Caring for your eco-leather furniture might seem tricky and delicate, but we’ve got all the tips and tricks to make sure you give your eco-leather furniture the care and delicateness it needs.
1. Avoid jumping on furniture or applying excessive point pressure to the upholstery to avoid rips and tears.
2. Keep eco-leather furniture at least 1.5 meters away from heat sources such as heaters, ovens, and fireplaces.
3. Place your eco-leather pieces away from direct sunlight and rain.
4. Make sure not to contaminate the eco-leather upholstery with alcohol, beverages, food, or animal fur and droppings.
5. Regularly dust your eco-leather furniture with a vacuum cleaner or dry cloth to avoid damage.
6. Do not use leather cleaning products on eco-leather material as this will result in damage to the color and texture.
7. Do not use waxes, alcohol, or solvents on the eco-leather material when cleaning.
8. Avoid applying excess pressure while cleaning, and do not use abrasive tools such as brushes.
9. Clean any stains immediately with a small amount of water and soap using a soft cloth.
10. Any spilled liquid should be wiped immediately from the surface with a well-absorbing material.