Your living room might be the most important room in your home. It is where you hang out with friends, bond with family, and relax after a long day.
1. Designing your comfortable living room is as easy as can be if you follow these steps:
2. Choose a comfortable sofa that will fit everyone. An L-shaped , deep seated piece is a great idea.
3. Add a rug in a neutral hue to define the space. Something fuzzy radiates comfiness.
4. Make things cozy by adding big pillows and decorative cushions to your sofa. You can also add a soft blanket.
5. Set your coffee table close enough to your sofa for easy reach, but also far enough to allow leg room.
6. Designate a place to store remote controls for your television and electronics so that they are always at an arms-reach.
7. Finally, make sure lighting is warm and subtle in order to avoid glare and too much brightness.
Ta-da! Welcome to your comfortable living room!